Monday, December 13, 2010

This post has a picture of a butt in it.

Yeah, the only reason I posted the above picture of my friend Julia's booty was to attract readers. I'm using her for her body. But I'm sure positive that she's okay with it.

But I mean, the borderline inappropriate picture is somewhat relevant. Julia, her Quidditch teammate Kathy, and I are starting a YouTube channel called EveryFlavorVlogs. Check it out. (Please envision me saying "check it out" like Fergie. Thanks.)






Yes. That was a wee li'l promo video we shot this past Saturday. Bonus points if you can guess the name of the cat (hint: the video was filmed on the Texas A&M campus). Even more bonus points if you subscribe, comment, or press the refresh button an obnoxious amount of times in an effort to rack up views. If you have a suggestion as to how we can promote, definitely leave a comment. Or keep your ideas to yourself. We don't need your ideas anyway.

And if you have a friend, you should tell them about the channel. That wasn't intended to sound as condescending as it most likely did. I know--first I promote myself shamelessly, and then I insult your social life. I'd make a really good E! News reporter.

In other weekend news, the Christmas choir concert was this weekend. And because I don't feel like elaborating further (I probably will later, though), here's some eye candy.


No comments:

Post a Comment