Wednesday, December 1, 2010

For Narnia!


So, I was using the bathroom today during Economics (great way to start a blog post, right?), and as I was walking back to class, I saw a kid in the hallway that looked exactly like Peter from The Chronicles of Narnia. Strangely, I managed to refrain from asking him to help me find my way back to the wardrobe, call him a "Son of Adam", or thank him for defeating the White Queen. Although, in hindsight, I regret not doing so. When I returned to economics, I wanted to blurt out to my class that Peter Pevensie attends our high school, but we were in the middle of class, so once again, I refrained. And once again, I regret my failure to act on my impulses.

In other news, the t-shirts I designed for Math and Science Club came in yesterday. They are beautiful. And obnoxiously bright. We ended up going with more of a lime green than the yoda green pictured in the link. I would post a picture of them on here, but my laptop doesn't have enough space left to let me edit photos. I should probably get that fixed.

No comments:

Post a Comment