Sunday, August 22, 2010

Fasting and Applications

Beginning tomorrow, I'll be fasting for 21 days. Which means that I'm abstaining from facebook and solid food (except on Sundays) in attempt to get my spiritual life straightened out. Because frankly, I'm a mess. So I'll be blogging a bit more frequently over the course of the next three weeks or so--partially as an alternative to facebook, but also to keep track of what's going on in my life, for myself and for the "public".

As you may have figured out, I'm a lister. I list things. Here's a list of applications that I have completed or intend to complete (complete application, but no transcript sent marked in purple; applications that are partially complete are marked in green; applications that I have yet to start are marked in orange):
  • Naval ROTC Scholarship
  • Air Force ROTC Scholarship
  • Army ROTC Scholarship
  • Atlas Shrugged Essay Contest
  • Tulane University: Early Action
  • Tulane Dean's Honor Scholarship
  • Tulane Community Service Scholarship
  • Baylor University: Early Action
  • Baylor BIC/Honor's College
  • Georgia Institute of Technology: Early Action
  • University of California - Berkeley
  • Emory University
  • Georgetown University
  • Boston University
  • Harvard University
  • Columbia University
*Note that this list is growing exponentially

No comments:

Post a Comment