Thursday, August 26, 2010

My leg feels weird.

Jeez Louise, I can't wait for friday. It's the first week of school, and the work is already keeping me up until (or past) midnight. But I guess I prefer it. I like to feel productive.

I had a charlie horse a couple days ago. My left leg still feels weird. Bleh.

My Naval ROTC application is very near finished. I have to type up a second optional essay, get my recruiter to approve it, and then, tigercats are go! I have to get a ton of transcript requests, though--for Tulane, Baylor, AFROTC, NROTC, and the recruiter. iA, Dios Mio!

Interact and StuCo had our first joint social yesterday, "Fish Floats". It had a much better turnout than we expected, but it was quite unorganized.

That's about it. I've been pretty boring over the past two days.

No comments:

Post a Comment