Sunday, August 22, 2010

Senior Year Bucket List (ongoing)


School officially starts tomorrow, and I figured I should make my "Bucket List". I'm so Morgan Freeman. Completed items are in red.

  1. Go to the Renaissance Festival. 10 bonus points if it's on my birthday.
  2. Walk into the Band Hall one last time (I quit after my sophomore year, and have been afraid to re-enter)
  3. Pull a Senior prank... I have one in mind, but I can't tell you.
  4. Watch the Bucket List. With a large amount of high schoolers.
  5. Convince someone else to take part in Bucket Listing.
  6. Get a tacky bumper sticker
  7. Eat at McDonalds before prom
  8. Grow a Chia Pet
  9. Go to Comedy Caberet. Act like it's an opera.
  10. Photocopy my butt
  11. Fly a kite. While "Let's Go Fly a Kite" plays in the background.
  12. Make a quilt from all of the t-shirts that I'll never wear after high school.
  13. Give a freshman (other than my brother) a ride
  14. Ride the Kemah "Boardwalk Beast"
  15. Read a book for fun. Does not count if it's required or for a scholarship.
  16. Get a picture that I personally took in the yearbook
  17. Eat ice cream for breakfast
  18. Paddle-boat in a creek
  19. Go to Homecoming
  20. Run with scissors in a school hallway
  21. Learn how to play a piece by Bach on the organ
  22. Find the "maximum capacity" of a practice room
  23. Tailgate at an AP Test. People did it last year. I'm unoriginal.
  24. Eat breakfast at IHOP.
  25. End the feud between Interact and StuCo
  26. Host a Star Wars marathon
  27. Organize a service project
  28. Catch Senioritis

No comments:

Post a Comment