Thursday, September 30, 2010

Is this real life?

There's a group of guys at my school (mainly in band) that coordinate outfits every so often. Masculine, I know. Last week, the came to school as old men (although they looked more like tacky tourists), and today they dressed up as frat boys. I'll try to get pictures next time.

Anyway, when they dressed up as frat boys, they wore two polo shirts, plaid shorts, visors, and sunglasses. A kid that's in my Choir, Economics, and Physics classes brought AXE and applied it liberally throughout the day.

I'll elaborate--he brought a one ounce can and used the entire thing by the end of our 7th period economics class. I don't have a major problem the smell of AXE, but being exposed to that large of a quantity kinda gets you high. I'm not kidding. I had a major headache, couldn't focus on the teacher was saying, and could hardly comprehend the text. It was incredibly frustrating. One of the kids that sat right by the AXE kid was cringing, so he moved to the other side of the room. My teacher told the AXE kid that he wasn't allowed to wear obnoxious scents to her class again.

No comments:

Post a Comment