Monday, September 13, 2010

My Fatigue is Showing!


I checked my grades today, and I noticed that my grades decrease as the day progresses. Perhaps I get so worn out by the end of the day that I don't put through the effort? Or maybe my classes get progressively harder? Strange. (Are you confused as to how I have a higher grade in AP Calculus than Choir? So am I.)



In other news, season 4 of Gossip Girl premiered! However, this episode was purely mediocre. It seems like this is the exact same plot with Blair as the beginning of season 2, where she was dated a royal who was trying not to show that he was a royal, but she ended up falling for him because he spilled the beans. Writer's block? I don't know how I feel about this Juliet plot--they always give Nate these relationships that are completely irrelevant to anyone but Nate (i.e. Bree, Vanessa in the beginning). Don't get me wrong, I love me some Nate Archibald, but the show could easily progress without him. Or Vanessa, for the matter--what exactly was the point of her being in this episode? She served literally no purpose whatsoever, other than to show that Jessica Szohr is still in the cast. Since the character was introduced, she's just been... there. I think the Georgina drama is way overdone: she leaves, comes back saying that she's changed, and then people cause her to go crazy and she ruins everybody's lives. And then she comes back, and does it again. Basically, everything that did not involve Chuck Bass was poop.

All in all, I was not impressed with the bulk of it, but the ending was fairly strong. By the way, how is it possible that Ed Westwick and Hugh Laurie can make a cane look attractive?

No comments:

Post a Comment