Wednesday, September 22, 2010

So... Many... Projects...

I have a ridiculous amount of long-term projects. I have to build a trebuchet and write a "historical reference guide" about its history (I fully intend doing so in children's book format), research the economic structure of Papua New Guinea, and am officially in charge of the Choir's (Curious George-themed) homecoming float. In addition, I still have to finish applying to eight schools, Air Force ROTC, Army ROTC, blog, and get cracking on my duct tape prom dress.

Did I forget to mention that? I've decided to make my prom dress out of duct tape this year for a scholarship competition. This is my general idea:


I want it to be crazy-detailed, so I'll probably cover the entire dress in the feather pattern. Right now, I'm playing with textures, and I've managed to crochet duct tape. I'll probably put pictures of that up eventually.

Oh, and I'd like to give a shout-out to my super crazy awesome AP Economics teacher, Ms. Berryhill. I gave her the web address to the blog, and I really hope she's reading this. She told me to write her a letter about myself at the beginning of the year, so I drew this comic strip. Click on it to see a larger picture. Go ahead, click.




My AP Econ buddy, Allison, is supposed to start blogging today, and I'm excited. Allison Carlin, I'll be stalking following you. I promise.

No comments:

Post a Comment