Saturday, September 25, 2010

Make 'Em Laugh!

This morning, I had an audition for district choir, which is why I was awake at 5:00 am on a Saturday. I got back home from the audition at about 5:00 pm, at which point, I tutored a pal of mine in Calculus, went to Comedy Cabaret, than watched the Saturday Night Live season 36 premeire.

For those who don't know, Comedy Cabaret is the annual improv show that the high school theater department puts on. It's kinda like Who's Line is it Anyway?. Generally, it's pretty hilarious, though it does have its dull moments. Still, it was funnier than Saturday Night Live today. Sorry, I'm a critic.

Speaking of SNL, that was weak. Seriously. The hat sketch and Actor II Actor were moderately funny, but the rest of it was either bland, revolting, lewd, or a combination of all three. Don't let me down! (But I do love it when they sneak previous cast members onto the show...)

Anyway, here are a couple pictures of ComCab:





No comments:

Post a Comment