Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Things That Have Happened During My Hiatus


Shalom.

I haven't posted in a really long time. I'm sorry. No time. I thought I would give you a run-down of the things I would have posted about, had I put through the effort.
  • Got my Baylor acceptance letter, but it said I was admitted to the class of 2014. They resent letter with correct graduation date. Will post scans of letter in future.
  • Recognized by school-board as National Merit Commended Scholar. Made awkward faces for the newspaper photographer.
  • Took Physics Subject Test. Endured much mental pain. One kid in the room made noises exactly like a vibrating cell phone. Made pain much more entertaining.
  • Auditioned for Region choir. Missed Mixed choir and progression to next round of auditions by two chairs, thus was placed in Women's choir. Participated in Region clinic and concert. Clinician strongly resembled Gov. David Paterson of New York.
  • Intend on having a senior photo-shoot for choir Christmas concert. Very excited.
  • Reading Pride and Prejudice in English. Find it highly intolerable.
  • Football team had first playoff game. Won, but barely. Another photographer brought Pride and Prejudice, and we took pictures of various people reading it. Will post later.
Finally, I stayed up all night procrastinating on finishing an economics project, about David Ricardo and Free Trade. My partner and I are not in the least bit conventional, so we made a music video as alternative to a slideshow. We got a 100.





I am under the impression that by reading Pride and Prejudice, my language in regular conversation has been altered. Do you fancy this strange?

No comments:

Post a Comment