Thursday, January 6, 2011

Creeper Stare


A few days ago in Physics, a friend brought in Entertainment Weekly. She showed it to me, and proceeded to inform me that the zombie girl at the bottom looks just like me. I'm not sure if this is an insult or not.

This isn't the first time this kind of thing has happened, either. I get told I look like people from horror films all the time. For instance:

Dakota Fanning as Jane, from Twilight

(Yes, I know Twilight is not a horror film. But it has vampires, so it counts.)

Lady in the Water

I've also been told Kirsten Dunst, and Uma Thurman...

I don't actually think I look like a lot of these people. I see the resemblance in Dakota Fanning, but not so much in Lady in the Water. I think it's just that I've mastered the creepy murderous stare. And I put it into use frequently, because it's hilarious to see the reactions to it. Not familiar with the creeper stare?







Yes. The creeper stare is a beautiful thing.

You know what else is a beautiful thing?



Yes. Don't forget to watch on Friday to see another excruciatingly awesome video!

No comments:

Post a Comment