Monday, January 3, 2011

It's been a while, hasn't it?




As can be deduced from the recent scarcity of blog posts, I've been a lazy bum over winter break. Accept this video as my apology:



That, my friends, is the first video in the collaboration channel that I, along with my pals Julia and Kathy, have started. It's going to be kinda rad.

I'm sure you're wondering what shenanigans I got into over the break. I mean, if you weren't interested in my shenanigans, you wouldn't be reading a blog about my musings, right? Without further ado, a summary of my break as told by pictures:









Due to the aforementioned laziness, I'm not even going to bother explaining these--I'll just let you imagine what crazy situations they came from. In fact, be creative leave a comment with a caption for one (or more) of the pictures. That sounds fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment