Friday, October 29, 2010

The Eve of the Eve of All Hallow's Eve


It's the Friday before Halloween... which means that students have permission to dress up like skankizoids, wear strange clothes from Hot Topic, and completely unleash their passion for Harry Potter. It also means that students (myself) are allowed to carry around giant cameras and take pictures of other students. Even though I didn't dress up, I love Halloween. Highlights?







Po.

The theater department is actually having a haunted house (or rather, haunted hallway behind the auditorium) tonight and tomorrow night from 6-11 pm, that gets progressively scarier as the night goes on. I'll probably go tomorrow, assuming I'm sane after my region choir audition. That, my friend, is scary.




By the way, this is Elisabeth. The only reason why I'm posting this picture is she brought up the fact that I unknowingly post pictures of her quite frequently. She'll be in the haunted house as well--when I was stalking her awhile ago, I overheard her saying that she'll be a sexy vampire. Unless she already is one...

No comments:

Post a Comment