Monday, October 11, 2010

I really need to sneeze.

You know that feeling when you get when you're about to sneeze? Yeah, I've had that since Friday. It's frustrating the bejeebers out of me.

Here's a summary of my weekend:
  • Got home Friday, tried to study for the SAT, but passed out on my bed at about 8:00 pm
  • Took the SAT, came home, crashed, ate Mexican food, watched Saturday Night Live, then crashed again
  • Went to church, volunteered at the fire department open house, read silly novels, fell asleep
  • Woke up, ate a toaster strudel, dawdled around on the internet, had lunch with my dad and his physicist friend, shopped for a camera, came home, dawdled on the the internet more
And now I'm blogging... when I should be finishing my homework.

I'm looking to buy a Nikon d3100, so expect pictures of a higher caliber.

No comments:

Post a Comment