Thursday, October 21, 2010

What's the point?

I mentioned in a previous post that I was getting a new camera because my current point-and-shoot is poop. Well, it looks like I'm getting a different camera: a Canon Rebel T2i instead of the Nikon d3100.

Anyway, my father and I went to Rice University to meet a graduate student that was selling his Canon Rebel t2i, causing me to lose three valuable hours of my day. We liked the camera, and tried to buy it, but we couldn't withdraw enough cash (he insisted on being paid this way) to pay for it, so we ended up not getting it. We may go back Saturday and buy it, if he hasn't sold it. So right now, I'm a little peeved at ATM machines and stressed about school.

But there's humor in this story: my dad parked where the grad student (who speaks a minimal amount of English) told him to, and ended up getting ticketed. Except the ticket had no fine, and was kinda pointless. Click to see the pointlessness in its full glory.


For such a great school, they really have some stupid methods of law enforcement.

No comments:

Post a Comment