Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Gag me with a spoon.

This Friday is homecoming, and in honor of this, students are allowed to "dress up" at school. It's quite fun.

Today was "80's Day". I wore a tacky 80's prom dress. If someone posts pictures, I'll try to repost them on here. But I'm really kicking myself because I didn't plan ahead--if I put more thought into it, I would have dressed in 1780 or 1880 (or maybe 2080) fashion. Or dressed like the characters in George Orwell's 1984. Or dressed as an egg, because that's what I was during the 1980s. Bu)t instead, I was lame, and dressed predictably.

But tomorrow is a new day. The theme is "Nerd Day", and I fully intend to dress as a box of nerds (the candy). That's right, I push the boundaries.

I'll update later on other homecoming week ensembles.

No comments:

Post a Comment