Saturday, October 30, 2010

I have really creepy friends.

I was finally able to go to the haunted "house", albeit thirty minutes before the whole ordeal came to a close. It was great. I mean, I haven't actually been to a haunted house before, but I thought it was good. There were a couple small children in my group, and they were frightened, anyhow.

However, knowing a majority of the cast, I became preoccupied with figuring out who was under the makeup, rather than the frightening effect it was supposed to have. It just goes to show, humans are frightened only of what they don't know. Woah, moral lesson!

Anyway, I figured I kinda ruined the effect when I waved at a 'creepy vampire', and said, "Hi, Elisabeth!"

(Once again, the only reason I brought that up is that I automatically feel more important when I tell people that I associate with her)

I wasn't allowed to bring my camera into the haunted "house", but I snagged this picture outside. It may or may not be photo-shopped.


And this is me after the haunted house. Once again, it may or may not be photo-shopped.

No comments:

Post a Comment