Saturday, October 30, 2010

Two Stinkin' Chairs

Today, I had my region audition for choir--one of the rounds of the All-State process. And I busted my butt off for this audition, practicing for an hour or so a day for the past few months.

I didn't make it. By two chairs.

The top twenty make the top choir. The top eighteen move on to the next audition. I was number twenty two. Blehhhhhhhhh.

Honestly, I think I would be less upset if I got in the thirties or forties. Actually, I actually went up if I compare my results from last round to this round. But come on, I missed it by two stinkin' chairs.

And, on top of that, my voice teacher thinks I should see an ear/nose/throat doctor.

Thus, I'm going to go get some Chinese food. And I'll probably go to the haunted house. Brghhhhhhhhhhh

No comments:

Post a Comment