Sunday, April 3, 2011

BEDA 3: Choir Kids like to Creep



Each year, choir competes in a UIL competition. And because not many parents can attend the actual competition, there is a spring preview, typically hosted at a local church.

I don't have too much to say about it, other than choir kids really like to photobomb. (Photobombing is the art of creeping in other people's pictures.) I'll let the pictures I took speak for themselves on this one.






On an unrelated note, I went to a Georgia Tech "meet and greet" for accepted students this afternoon. But really, it was more of a meet and greet with alumni. I mean, it was definitely informative, but there was only one other acceptee in attendance.

I really think I want to rush this fall. It's seeming more and more of a good idea, especially at a largely male school like Georgia Tech. Don't judge me.

No comments:

Post a Comment