Friday, April 8, 2011

BEDA 8-9: Tupperware

I'm not able to blog tomorrow, as I'll be in San Antonio on a choir trip. So much for BEDA, right?

One thing most people don't know about me is that I am not lucid whatsoever when I first wake up. I mean, I respond, but I usually don't remember what I say and can't be expected to make very profound statements. I'm sure other people can just wake up and be productive, but not so with me--I have to fight through this world of half-dream and half-reality before I gain total consciousness.

This morning, in my half-awake stupor, I threw away a tupperware container that I forgot to properly dispose of in my I-just-finished-my-homework-and-all-I-want-to-do-is-sleep stupor. Some people may find it funny that my first action upon waking up was to throw away a Tupperware container (I realized, after a harsh scolding, still not completely lucid, and a later regaining of total consciousness, that a trash bag does not equal a sink). My mother, however, was not amused.

No comments:

Post a Comment