Tuesday, April 5, 2011

BEDA 5: Powderpuff Sign-up

Each year, the sophomore class hosts a notorious fundraiser for prom--Powderpuff Football, in which the junior and senior girls compete in an intense game of flag football. I didn't participate last year on account of my complete lack of athletic ability, but I decided to seize the day and participate this year.

Each of the 95 girls participating either chose or was assigned a number between 00 and 99... excluding the number 69, as the sponsor felt it was too inappropriate. The fact that she took it off the list is even more funny than someone actually having it. Anyway, I inquired as to if numbers with decimals were permitted. After receiving a positive response, I requested the number 3.14.

Yes, dear reader, I am player number pi. This will be glorious.

No comments:

Post a Comment